We love our NEW APARTMENT! There’s so much room and we are excited to do some little home projects we’ve been meaning to do because we now have the space. Here are our upcoming projects:
- Organize the spices – a project that is long overdue since we did not have the counterspace at the studio.
These spices need a home…
2. Create an office space. We are bringing in a desk from my parent’s house.
3. Line the drawers and cabinets.
4. Shadowbox my friends’ and family’s souvenirs from their travels — a project that is long overdue.
5. Beautify the patio and apartment with flowers.
6. Give away old clothes I don’t need anymore. They’re still in my car.
7. Green the house cleaners – Ordered a bunch of Mrs. Meyers Clean Day products.
8. Add rugs to the room – But first we need to get a couch!
9. Create a Monday to Friday cleaning schedule.
10. Empty all the moving boxes and bags – We are still missing stuff…emptying boxes to be continued…