I just received my StitchFix #3 on Saturday — same day we moved to our new place. I didn’t have too much time to try on the clothes because we were too busy moving in our stuff.
On Sunday morning I decided to try on the clothes. Sorry about the mess in the background (and the messy hair too). My fiance is in the process of setting up the bedframe.
I also learned that taking selfies is pretty tricky. Forgot to put a self-timer.
Nope, self-timer selfies are pretty tricky too. I learned I need to find a spot with the right lighting or…maybe open the blinds for the right lighting in 10 seconds or less. Plus…I think I should’ve taken some time to make my hair camera-ready.
1. Colourworks Tulane 3/4 Sleeve Sweater Tunic – This tunic feels very, very comfortable. I wouldn’t be surprised if I wore this everyday this month. I wish I tried this on yesterday from the Home Shower party.
2. Sanctuary Rizzo Skinny Ponte Pants – I wasn’t sure if I would like these skinny jeans . As soon as I tried them on, they were were pretty comfortable. Not sure if I would wear them for work because they look very similar to my slacks — but tighter. But I would definitely wear them on the weekends.
Verdict: KEPT! As I said, I wish I gave myself 5 minutes to change into these skinny pants and tunic for my Home Shower yesterday. Yup we made the Home Shower the same day we moved in. I will post some pictures next.
3. Kut from the Kloth Callie Denim Jacket - I really like this denim jacket, I’ve been meaning to look for a new denim jacket for a while now and this one is perfect! But I decided I should hold back on this purchase since we just moved and saving up for a wedding.
Verdict: Returned, but I wouldn’t mind seeing it again on a future fix.
4. Renee C Byron Fold-Over 3/4 Sleeve Knit Shirt - I love this shirt but I hate how the camera adds 10 lbs in general. It looks more flattering in real life. By the way, that’s my fiance getting started on setting up the bedframe.
5. Moon Collection Dannon Lace Detail Floral Print Dress - On the card, it looked really pretty but trying it on it was ok… I did not like it as much as the other pieces. With the denim jacket it looked great but by itself…I was not too crazy about it.
Overall, I really enjoyed this month’s Fix and it was hard to return to the denim jacket since I felt like it was made for me. For my next fix, I did change my budget to “the cheaper the better” so we shall see :-).