Not sure if it’s something I would read cover to cover. It’s been too long. I think that’s my 2014 goal. Most of the books I’ve read lately are cookbooks and reference books.
1. Calculus the Easy Way by Douglass Downing- This is actually my dad’s book when he was in college. It helped me out with my college years. You see, my fiance is currently taking calculus and he’s spending a lot of time studying. I read him an excerpt and found it surprisingly entertaining. Maybe he’ll use this book to help him with his class because he had so much fun listening to me read it. For self-psychoanalysis, it tells people I hold onto things of value and I like math.
2. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card- It reveals I only read books when there’s going to be a movie coming out soon or I’ve already seen the movie. I feel this is the first book of literature I intend to finish from cover to cover for 2014. My fiance had this book since…a while.
3. “Pure Vanilla“by Shauna Sever - Other than the fact that I love baking, I think I got this book because people do see me as “Vanilla”. This cookbook will show people to never underestimate vanilla again. I wonder if I keep cooking with vanilla, people will never underestimate me again… Maybe I am a complex and intriguing.
4. “It’s All Good” by Gwyneth Paltrow – It shows I love cooking and I bought this on impulse.
5. “Lonely Planet 1000 Ultimate Experiences” – This is a staple book in our living room. I’ve had this book for the past couple years. I bought this book when I decided to go on vacation to South East Asia in 2012. Then I went to NYC a couple months later. It’s a great book for our upcoming trips. I think we might inspire these experiences for our upcoming honeymoon. Who knows. Other revealing my love for travel — I am a bucket list freak.